SAE 8' Connector Cigarette Socket 16 AWG DC Solar Auto Power Trailer Plug Cable
Cigarette Socket - If you are hooking directly into a battery then you will require a twisted connector. Turns a Positive + buried lead into a pole.
If you have the alligator 12V connectors then you can simply make adjustments at the source. Remember to test as you develop your connections.
- 1 - New SAE Cigarette Socket
- 1 - New Twisted Pair Cable Adapter
If you have any questions, please contact us here! We will respond to your emails promptly.
We ship twice daily, Monday through Friday (except holidays). Items are usually shipped the day we receive payment before (3pm, CST).
Estimated shipping times for the United States:
- First Class USPS Mail: 2-5 days
Priority USPS Mail: 2-3 days.
- Express USPS Mail: 1-2 days.
Items sold AS IS are not covered under our return policy.
If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return the item for an exchange. Refunds or exchanges do not include paid freight. Individual item return policy may vary. The item must be returned in the same condition it was sold and any damaged or altered equipment will not be entitled to a refund or exchange.
- within 30 Days Refund Given As: exchange or money back
- Return Shipping Paid By: buyer
- Additional Details: item must be in the exact same condition as it was received. All of our items are used unless otherwise stated. All of our used equipment, accessories, and parts are in excellent condition but will show signs of use. Parts are replaced if needed with other new and used parts.
We require immediate payment for all of our Buy It Now auctions and accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Please call in your credit card orders.
At Shop Charlie, our goal is your 100% satisfaction. You don't become one of eBay's top sellers by chance. With thousands and thousands of satisfied eBay clients, you'll soon see why most all first time customers become lifetime members of the Cellunex family of satisfied clients.
Meet the seller
Hello, from the great state of Minnesota! Thank you for stopping by shop_charlie's eBay store.
We are Honored to be a trusted valuable online resource for people all over the world Since 2003. So thank you for your business.
Offering new, used and refurbished electronic equipment. We are a family owned and operated business. Our e-commerce business puts us together. We do our best to see that process through. You can expect fast accurate timely products & service. How may we serve you today! 651 998 9397 Thank you!
This is a great shot in the boundary waters area of northern Minnesota. Totally Awesome place.. Elbow Lake MN
Cellunex Environmental Health and Safety Policy
WE RECYCLE RESPONSIBLY
- Each and every item we receive is carefully inspected to determine if it can be reused or recycled. Cellunex facility strives to reuse, remanufacture or recycle 99% of all incoming material.
- Cellular gear undergoes a stringent six-point inspection to determine whether they can be reused. Reusables are then refurbished or disassembled and returned to the marketplace. Non-reusable s are sent for recycling. Damaged Dead or unusable gear sent to certified licensed facility for proper handling and processing for end of life.
SUSTAINABLE CORPORATE PRACTICES
- Cellunex is committed to preventing pollution and conserving resources in our office, warehouse, and operation. By continuously assessing our impact on the environment, we meet and exceed industry requirements that apply to our facilities, operations, partners and products.
Here are our Environmental Policy guidelines:
- Prioritization of reuse whenever possible
- Environmentally healthy and safe work environment
- Consistent focus on minimizing waste and prevention of pollution
- Compliance with all environmental laws regulations and requirements
- Continuous evaluation and measurement of environmental objectives and targets
- Commitment to the R2 Hierarchy of Reuse, refurbishment and Energy Conservation Disposal and management of used and end-of-life electronics throughout the recycling chain to protect the environment and workspace.