Welcome to our online stores. ShopCharlie.com is owned and operated by Cellunex. Since 2004 we have provided online sales. Our customers range from individuals to major corporation. We understand eCommerce so you can expect the best.
- Minnesota Based Family owned online business since 2004
- Knowledge based sales on unique items we know and support
- Our team members have been with us for years. You can expect a great support and quick answers to your questions.
- Contact us at 651 998 9397
- We can be found on Facebook and Linked In
This is a great shot in the boundary waters area of northern Minnesota. Totally Awesome place. Elbow Lake MN
ShopCharlie.com Environmental Health and Safety Policy
WE RECYCLE RESPONSIBLY
- Each and every item we receive is carefully inspected to determine if it can be reused or recycled. Cellunex facility strives to reuse, remanufacture or recycle 99% of all incoming material.
- Cellular gear undergoes a stringent six-point inspection to determine whether they can be reused. Reusables are then refurbished or disassembled and returned to the marketplace. Non-reusable s are sent for recycling. Damaged Dead or unusable gear sent to certified licensed facility for proper handling and processing for end of life.
SUSTAINABLE CORPORATE PRACTICES
- Cellunex is committed to preventing pollution and conserving resources in our office, warehouse, and operation. By continuously assessing our impact on the environment, we meet and exceed industry requirements that apply to our facilities, operations, partners and products.
Here are our Environmental Policy guidelines:
- Prioritization of reuse whenever possible
- Environmentally healthy and safe work environment
- Consistent focus on minimizing waste and prevention of pollution
- Compliance with all environmental laws regulations and requirements
- Continuous evaluation and measurement of environmental objectives and targets
- Commitment to the R2 Hierarchy of Reuse, refurbishment and Energy Conservation Disposal and management of used and end-of-life electronics throughout the recycling chain to protect the environment and workspace.